EDIT - My Windows 64-bit (mingw64) build of the branch. Everyone else will need to compile their own:
I'd been meaning to post another update about the new stuff that's going on, but I've been tied up with other things, so I only got around to it now. Unfortunately this time I don't have any art or backing track to go along with the video... just rough sketches I blocked out quickly to have something to look at!
(Annoyingly, the video quality is still not good enough with the built-in screencasting stuff, despite tweaking the hell out of it this time. Do note that anything that looks quite quick and skittish was probably a bit slower in real life).
1) Stylus tip and eraser can now be mapped directly in keymaps, so you can bind these to GPencil draw and erase
2) GPencil editing now works like any other mode in the 3D view - complete with mode selector, select and edit menus, etc.
3) D+E Pie menu now provides direct access to quickly change brushes
4) E + LMB is the new non-modal sculpting hotkey combo. Works just like D + LMB
5) Onion skinning toggle now available in header
6) New default colours for before and after ghost colours
7) New brush: "Clone"
8) M = Move selected strokes to layer (new or existing)