So, this means that I finally have time to work on various projects again. Including...
- Completing the Bullet Integration work
- Baking and Scrubbing (Pointcache support)
- Checking on Ragdoll support
- Rigid Body Constraints
- Making another attempt at the Manipulators API
- Finishing off loose ends in 2.5 Animation System
- A few other coding projects that I won't reveal yet
Speaking of Bullet work, Eversimo has uploaded another Force Fields demo.
Aligorith Blender Branch - Bullet Integration 02 from Everton Schneider on Vimeo.
Keep up the cool work dude!
As for stuff to look forward to here, I've got lined up:
- A few articles on various topics ranging from the history of Grease Pencil development in Blender, to Keying Sets and how to use them
- A series of posts on a little Blender project I've been working on on the side over the past few days...