Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Macro Fun

It's been a while since I took my macro lens out for a play, so the other day, I did just that!




As usual, I started out with some of my favourite subjects: food! There's just so much interesting texture and colour out there (not to mention wonderful flavours!) to play with with this.


Tomatoes. Yes, that first shot is of a tomato slice too, though I don't quite understand yet why the colours came out like that, that glistening glassy texture is just so alien looking.


 
More from the kitchen...


Kakapo (Yr 8 Art Project) and Brass Kiwi with Broken Beak (this fell from a cupboard during Feb22, breaking a few glass ornaments and it's own beak; it's a bit symbolic really)


Fabric/cloth can look quite creepy at times


A light in the hallway. These glass beads look really nice when light hits them in a certain way.

No comments:

Post a Comment