What can we see here:
1) Curve visibility is now denoted by the eye icon
2) Muted status is now denoted by the speaker
3) Drivers now have their own icon. The particular icon in use here is quite rough, so any suggestions about a better one that can be used here are very welcome.
4) Keying Sets also have their own icons now
Regarding point 3, I suggest a steering wheel as icon.ReplyDelete
Like the keying sets icon! I like Dread Knight's idea of a steering wheel too.ReplyDelete
Steering wheel is cute, but cryptic and language specific (like the old blender 2.4 'auto' icon). Better to have something that communicates a bit better as an icon itself imo.ReplyDelete
Maybe a big gear and a small one? I'm probably thinking this because I've done it already: http://yearofthecicada.blogspot.com/2011/01/workin-vectors.htmlReplyDelete
But it may be visually different enough to stand out from other icons.
Woo! Excellent change. Little things like this can really make a difference.ReplyDelete
I like the driver icon.. no steering wheel please.. let's stay away from silly 2.4 things like Auto (a car) and suchReplyDelete
Ali it's really slow to click this icons one by one, in other software you can click and drag. Probably a generic UI thing tough
ah.. didn't see Matt's msg. +1 for himReplyDelete
I'm for the large gear / small gear idea....ReplyDelete
2) An "M" icon would be better. Curves are not sounds.ReplyDelete
+1 for the steering wheel idea.ReplyDelete
Congrats and thanks for your hard work!