Friday, April 1, 2011

Autumn Silvereyes

It's been a while since I've posted any photos. It's also been a while since the silvereyes have been showing up in force in my garden... that is until a few days ago!
My favourite shot of the series. This one perched on this branch, relatively closely (given how far away they usually stay) for close to a minute, letting me get quite a few good shots of it.

It's not hard to see why our garden has now become the latest "the place" to be for silvereyes in the neighbourhood recently, with flocks flying in and out all day long.
The tree of plenty

Now you see...
Now I eat!
Harhar!

They say that the birds stopped singing and coming during the days of the quake. Seeing them back in force now is definitely a good sight indeed :)

And to conclude, some more shots from a few days ago...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful birds and the tree! :) I love such photographs and like to see these beings in nature much more.

    ReplyDelete