Thursday, July 10, 2014

Violin Improv Recordings

This afternoon, I took some time off from hacking like a madman on some projects I've got going on at the moment to play around with my violin for the first time in several months. Another disclaimer is that these little recordings were practically made up on the fly vs being anything "formal" - TBH, I no longer have any appetite for playing "formal + serious" western music in concert settings. Anyways, disclaimers aside, here's some music that I had fun bashing out!














PS: Why I never thought of recording myself playing/practicing back in the days when I was still obliged to play this still baffles me. Having done it a few times in the past few years, I've been starting to pick up on things I never did before; certainly, if I were to pick up teaching now, this is something I'd recommend my students to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment